Maxine Lynn assists clients in securing patent protection for innovations. A patent gives its owner the right to prevent others from making, using, selling, or offering for sale an invention. Examples of things that could be inventions relating to the adult industry include:
- Sex toys
- Cameras, such as virtual reality cameras
- Software apps
In order to receive a U.S. patent, an application must be submitted to the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office. Patents can also be secured in other countries through applications submitted to the respective country’s patent office. Maxine assists clients through the entire patenting process, offering:
- Patentability Searches
- U.S. Provisional Patent Applications
- U.S. Utility Patent Applications
- U.S. Design Patent Applications
- Responses to Official Actions of the U.S Patent & Trademark Office
- Petitions to the USPTO
- Representation before the U.S. Patent Trial and Appeal Board
- Maintenance Fee Tracking
- Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) Patent Applications
Contact Maxine Lynn today to schedule a free consultation regarding your patent matters.
Click here to check out Maxine’s article on patents and Sex Tech published in XBiz World Magazine!